Sunday, 18 November 2012

Serenity

Right, it's been far too long! lots to update: I've been teaching in Llangollen so the travelling has been taking it's toll on me and I haven't had a lot of time to be creative, also I have been very ill. Now I am on the mend and getting used to the travelling so it's time to start stitching again! I have been looking at my jellyfish prints and stitching more into them, I have been experimenting adding some collage and adding a splash of other colours to try and bring out the peacefulness and tranquility. I would appreciate any comments as I am trying to explore a few more ideas now. Thanks!





I quite like the pink in this one and how it blends it with the print, I think the print itself needs some deeper blues or maybe to be printed on a thicker fabric thats not as see through.


Not too sure about the collage although I will keep experimenting!



1 comment:

  1. I hope to see these at the Guild exhibition! I haven't started on mine yet I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete